Monday, November 9, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

Yeah, I'll admit it.  This blog has gone kind of neglected for the past couple of weeks.  And while I am sad that I left you without any new content, I think the reason why is a good excuse, and a great opportunity for future fodder.

In the past two weeks, I attended three different conferences all around the country, frequently leaving me without internet access, and thus without my blog.  I spent a day in Cortland, New York at Habitat for Humanity New York State Support Organization's fall conference, and then flew directly to Chicago for the InterFaith Youth Core's Leadership in a Religiously Diverse World conference.  I came home for a few days and then departed for a week in Talladega, Alabama for the National Service Leadership Conference for Habitat for Humanity AmeriCorps. 

Now that I'm home and have a had a few days to unwind, I have a lot to share!  Expect many updates on new thoughts, ideas, and opportunities.  I'm very energized about my goals and mission for this year and the future.

I promise that the rest of November will be chock full of Crafting, Food, and Service!

No comments:

Post a Comment